Thread: Hello from a world-building nerd!

Post Hello from a world-building nerd!

Hi! My name is Alec St Gale. I have been world-building as long as I can remember, first with my sister, who is a very talented world-builder and storyteller, and then on my own.

My biggest project is my own world called Evia'Arden. It is a large world with lovely contributions from friends.

Currently I am working on a novel with my fiance, and I'm in charge of many of the world-building aspects while she does the writing.

As to maps, I have a deep passion for making maps, city designs, diagrams, and houseplans. I am well aware that I am not the most polished artist in these regards, but I do try to think out the designs and labor over them longer than anything else my ADD lets me.

I found this place and immediately said to my fiance, Kit, "Oh my god it's heaven!" Now here I am. I look forward to learning from you all and getting some feedback on my designs.

Welcome to the Guild Patmos, If you post your maps, people will help you make them better, or shower you with praise if they don't need help.