Thread: Three Rivers Region

Guild Applicant

Map Three Rivers Region

This is a map of Three Rivers Region (3RR), a 256 quad (large city tile) Sim City 4 (SC4) region that I have been working on for about two and one-half years.

3RR is a 1,600 square mile/4,096 square kilometer fantasy country situated on the border between the United States and Canada right about over the northwest angle [linkie]. My project thread at the SC4 fansite SC4Devotion [linkie] has a detailed backstory, many more maps, and other ancillary content. Here, as an example, is a road map I created for the region.

I welcome your comments and criticism on the maps, which I have created using Corel's Paint Shop Pro X2. I'm looking forward to being an active member of this great community, and can't believe I had never discovered it prior to today.

Thanks for taking a look.

David
    Last edited by dedgren; 08-20-2008 at 07:30 PM.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

These are excellent, I really appreciate the Sim City stuff since I lost 2 years of my life terraforming land and skinning buildings in Sim City 3000. Kudos to you.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps