Thread: Old Letters Backgrounds

Post Old Letters Backgrounds

I just discovered today that Renderosity is selling a package of PhotoShop layers that look like old letters. I've attached a sample of what they look like. They are currently selling the package for $6 which is a great price.

Follow this link and search for "Old Letters" and you should find them.

I didn't realize it until today, but Renderosity is getting heavily into all things 2d as well as 3d so they are selling brushes, actions, styles and layer packages as well. This is especially good news for you really talented folks because you can create your own sets and then become a vendor at their site and make some cash. They also have an affiliate program where you can make some cash as well by spreading the word.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	product_image_full_84126.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	206.4 KB 
ID:	6098  
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

They also have a free section with 2D stuff in it. http://www.renderosity.com/mod/frees...?section_id=11

Oh and you need to be registered to access it, I think. But it's quick and free.

Thank you for the link! They have a bunch of nice textures in there that folks should definitely check out.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.