Thread: Town/City Building Geomorphs

Post Town/City Building Geomorphs

I was putting together some simple building geomorphs that I've been using to create some city maps for my AD&D games and I thought I would share the file with the Guild. I created a series of shapes with three distinct colours. I'm not sure if these will be of any use to anyone but I thought I would post them just in case.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	city_geomorphs_001.png 
Views:	552 
Size:	403.4 KB 
ID:	6251  
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

Thanks, Turgs. I'm sure I'll find some use for them.

No problem, Cartographist. I just had the file sitting on my computer so I figured I would share it.

Here's the Photoshop 6.0 PSD file (with layers and layer styles) for those who might be interested in playing with the file's settings. Right click on the following link and do a 'save link as/save target as'.

http://paratime.ca/images/fantasy/town_geomorph001.psd

My next Mapping Elements project is a texture site that I'm putting together of the various pics I took with my digital camera. It is on my 'to do list' (after my work projects and a major site redesign of my own site). There is never rest for the wicked.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx