Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tinker Widow's WIP

Post Its a slippery slope!

Its a slippery slope - I want to give evidence that the Tinker's Widow has some material wealth, yet I want to insure that her house is still humble, at least from the outside. The home, located over the Tinker's shop, had to be of expected dimension for such a structure and not an extravagant one.

I would think if the widow doesn't have much local family she invites friends and guests to sup with her, as I see her as somewhat gregarious as a host and enjoys opportunities to be one, to minimize her loneliness as a widow.

To the good sorts, she would become their unofficial grandmother, and recognized as a leader of sorts, from the point of view of the seven families (in opposition to theirs).

I thought some nice furniture, china flatware and lace would not be too extravagant, yet denote some level of lifetime wealth.

I want to have some fun on the Tinker's Shop and hidden Yelping Chamber next!

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 08-24-2008 at 11:50 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12