Thread: Tinker Widow's WIP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip Tinker Widow's WIP

Alright, SeerBlue, since you seemed to like my map objects, I've begun experimenting with the Tinker Widow's home for Snapgallows. Now I know she is not one the 7 families, so she's not rich, but I was wondering, if the dining room below is too extravagant. I would think a "grandmother" type would be proud of her dining room with her finest flatware on display.

Still the dining room in the sample is quite small. The room here is just a setting to place the dining room objects.

So what do you think? Should I go a different way? Should I use a stone floor instead? This looks "grandmotherly" to me! Got cut Echinacea in a vase on the leftside end table.

Oh notice the small wood rectangles on the left and right side walls. There are supposed to be frames for paintings/portraits. Two windows are on the north wall - sill, glass, and panes visible.

I need to add silverware, a sugar bowl, some light source (oil lamp) on the second end table on the right side of the dining room entrance.

GP

PS: I'll need the FHCO's approval before I move forward!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dining-room.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	588.2 KB 
ID:	6117  
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 08-22-2008 at 02:47 AM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations