Hi,

over the last years I created my own P&P RPG and also a new World for it. A friend of mine draw the world Map but now hasn't the time anymore to draw city or regional maps. I tried to create some but I'm absolutly not talented. I also tried to create some with gimp and those i used for some Sessions of RPG but i wouldn't call them nice.

This could be a rather big task for you if you like it because the Worldmap is quit lage and has about 50 big cities and all together about 200 points of interests ( towns, clans, castles, monasterys etc.). And here is the problem I think: It's just a hobby and i'm just at University so i can't pay as much as it woul't be worth. I could affort to pay 2-5€ per Map of an big city (and ignoring the 150 other poi ) but i Think thats insufficient to call it a payment for a cool City map in this style: Link

I would use the maps just for my RPG purpose and would like to copy them for my groups. I'm not planing on publishing anything of the stuff (maybe i would post it in a small forum of my local RPG group * about 100 active Members* if you allow that). Maybe I'd like to edit a City name on the map because at the current state i haven't hardly any name for the cities. I don't know what right I would need for that and If you write your name on it im absolutly fine with that. You may also suggest city names if you like.

The maps don't need to be colored and should be large enogh to print them on DIN A3 ( I don't know what it would be in ISO Norm but im sure you can figure that out how big it is)

For most places i have just rough ideas what it should look like and just a few I have a clear plan of what it should look like. It's all settled in an medieval fantasy setting and there are of course many different kind of cultures and each builds citys a bit different but most of them are just Humans so don't worry that there have to be some fancy elvish buildings in each city. If you are interestet, feel free to contact me: drausinion at gmx.de

As you see at the top level domain I'm from germany and therefore don't be upset if there're some mistakes in my english text. It would of cause be much easier for me if some german cartographers would work on this project because all cultural stuff is written in german. But don't worry I would translate all parts that refer to the citiescape for you if you are interestet and just speak english.