Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adding some Space

Quote Originally Posted by helvene View Post
    Gamerprinter, now you're leaving me a bit puzzled of what exactly you're inquiring about. We've been using GURPS 4ed for game mechanics and referring to Traveller Tech level tables (which are way more detailed), but aside from that I cannot link it to any other game published. I hope that answers.
    It does. GURPS and Traveller tables - that answers my question. Sometimes I too mash several game systems together to accomplish a unique game in a unique setting, though I usually play Pathfinder these days. I've published a feudal Japan/dark horror setting called the Kaidan setting of Japanese horror (PFRPG), so I'm usually playing fantasy based games. I did purchase Eclipse Phase, since I hadn't purchased a sci-fi game in decades, but my current group isn't too eager to play sci-fi, so I haven't had the opportunity to run EP. I played Traveller and Space Opera back in the 1980's, mostly while I was in the Army.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Okay, those are just damn awesome. Those backgrounds blow me out of the water, and even though they're in Cyrillic, it's all clean and legible and well-thought-out as far as placement goes.

Nice.

Beautiful Maps!!

Guild Adept

These are really fantastic maps. I love the sheer texture of them, especially the one with the Oort-like ring of rocks around the outer perimeter. I can see my next desktop background forming.

They remind me of the maps you see on computer exploration/ conquest games. Nicely done !
    "Aye The skies be clear , the seas be calm and the winds be with us .....

ARGH!! but the damn compass be broken!! "

Capt. Noah Swalter Last voyage of the " Silver Crest"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12