Thread: A Pleasure.

Default A Pleasure.

Hello Guild,

I have been lurking on these boards off and on for a while as a resource on sprucing up the games my friends and I run over the Roll20 program. I finally decided to sign up because I find myself more and more returning here for inspiration and tips from the experts in these forums. I would hope to one day become good enough to perhaps even add to the already large repertoire of tutorials, and images that already exist. In the meantime I hope to gleam some artistry wisdom.

Regards,

Axlleaf

PS: here are a few studies I did with the help of some of the tutorials on this site. Kudos
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Land Features Study.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	66248
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alternate Earth Map2.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	176.4 KB 
ID:	66249
    Last edited by Axlleaf; 08-03-2014 at 01:13 PM. Reason: wanted to add some work after i posted.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Good to meet you Axlleaf,
    I particularly like your mountain placement and the scale border on the first map!

Very nice,

-Josh H

Thanks Josh. I hope to gather input and improve on what I'm capable of doing.

Both of those look fantastic, and I agree with Josh, those mountains look great...

Welcome Axlleaf Nice work, post em up in the regional / world forums, will help you get more comments and crits if that is what you are looking for.

V

Thanks for the replies. Honestly this was just a few samples to sorta see if I could figure out how to upload pictures, but also to use in something of an introduction. I have improved on the second map. Vellum I will take your advice though and post it in the Regional/World Forum. Thanks again