Background:
I first picked up one of this books (Out of Phaze, the fourth book in the series) at a garage sale. I started to read it and fell in love with Phaze. Years later when I was deployed over seas I remembered the the book I had read when i was younger and decided to pursue the rest of the series and this time I would read it from the beginning. Now a few years later I am designing a D&D campaign that takes place in Phaze.

Setting:Phaze

Project:
What I am looking for is a world map of Phaze. If your familiar with the series you would know that the maps inside the book are... not very well done. This is my first request and I'm not sure what to say exactly despite reading the stickies.

Style:
I'm not exactly sure to be honest, I have viewed some of the maps created on this site and they are all amazing each with there own individual style.

Number of maps:
One global map of Phaze
And possibly a few towns within the setting.
Such as the Adepts' Castles
And maybe the the main species' towns.

Copyright:
This is for personal use only.

Deadline:
None (sooner rather there than later)

Payment:
$100, payable via Paypal

Phaze is a lush and verdant world. Besides humans, it is also populated by several species common to the fantasy genre such as unicorns, werewolves, vampires, trolls, and animalheads—humans with beast-heads like the Minotaur or Anubis. As in classic fantasy fiction, magic is a daily part of life in Phaze. It is powered by Phazite. Most humans in Phaze are able to do some minor magic but are not magicians by trade. The exceptions are the Adepts, extremely powerful wizards, each with his or her own special mode of magic use. Most of the Adepts in Phaze are named after colors; for instance, the Brown Adept makes and animates golems while the White Adept performs magic by drawing sigils in the ground. Not only are Adepts able to achieve almost anything through their magic, only they are powerful enough to magically affect resistant creatures such as unicorns and animalheads. As a rule, Adepts cannot harm or otherwise affect another Adept through magic for very long; however, a group of them working in concert can usually overpower a lone Adept. Each spell an Adept uses can only be worked once by that Adept, though countless variations can be created. Humans are different from other species because they do not have the capability to do magic on their own and require phazite.(pulled from the wiki)

These are the maps from the inside of the novel to give you and idea of the layout, naturally I would like everything stretched out and scaled better than whats on these maps.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whole map.PNG 
Views:	154 
Size:	121.6 KB 
ID:	66312Click image for larger version. 

Name:	left.PNG 
Views:	120 
Size:	189.6 KB 
ID:	66313Click image for larger version. 

Name:	right.PNG 
Views:	116 
Size:	196.5 KB 
ID:	66314