Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to make dotted lines, traits, border regions , roads etc i nPhotoshop?

I tought that in inskscape there was an easier , simple tracing tool for arrows rathern than the similar photoshop more elaborate tools .

Some vector tools have parameters like "arrowhead" that can be turned on and off, with different kinds, shapes and sizes of arrowheads. I know that Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 10 has that capability. I don't use Inkscape, because Xara does everything for me that Inkscape could do, plus a lot more. Even though Xara isn't free like Inkscape, you can download a fully working version for a 30 day trial I believe. I create all my professional maps using Xara, though I was sure that Inkscape had an arrow tool for lines.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

thankyou , but I actually am looking for an arrow maker tutorial since one day and I couln't find anything that isn't involving long arrow vectorial consturction , I can't find any easy , draw, bezier curve and done ... arrow headed curve ... I can't find any tutorial for inkscape for that ...

Blog Entries

In the Stroke Style dialog you can set "markers" fro the start, middle, and end of a line, including arrow heads. The Stroke Style dialog is otherwise covered by the Basic tutorial available under the help menu.

The arrow heads will be black regardless of what colour the line is. You can fix this by going to Extensions -> Modify Path -> Colour Markers to Match Stroke. The next version of Inkscape will do this automatically. It's a result of the way SVG 1.0 and 1.1 store line markers.
    Last edited by Hai-Etlik; 08-13-2014 at 12:52 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12