Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hi everyone!

My name is Emilie. I'm studying History at the university and I'm working on a story that I had in mind since some years. I really love historical fantasy books and this is what I want to do. When I was talking about worldbuilding with one of my friends, he told me about the Cartographer’s Guild. He said that maybe I would get some good advices for making my world. I want to start again my writing projects and I think you can help me. I really think the maps create here are amazing and I want to try to make my own map.

I’m sorry if my English is not very good, and propably it is. I didn’t write in English since a loooong time.
    Last edited by Gavrielle; 08-09-2014 at 11:09 AM.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Welcome to the Guild, Emilie! We're a friendly bunch and if we can help, we will. There's a pretty good amount of cartographic, writing, historical, and general fantasy knowledge concentrated here.

Thank you!!

Welcome aboard, I'm new here as well, and you're right, there's a lot of good info floating around here, along with some incredibly talented map makers...pretty much the reason I joined as well.
    Good luck with your map making and story writing.