Thread: As my registration mail told me, Hello there people with an amazing hobby!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default As my registration mail told me, Hello there people with an amazing hobby!

Hi there cartographers of fantasic and fantasy worlds,

Let me introduce myself, My name is Phrenic. A RPG Gamer with a strong effection to maps and visual aids that help me delve further into worlds.

I've been playing around with making my own map and have been lurking here for a few days now. However, I thought it would be nice to participate a bit more and ask/answer questions as my stay continues.

At the moment i'm working on a massive map for a game I'm running which helps me with my inspiration of the game and also keep track of what's going on.
    It's currently 16.000px by 17.000px:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tasmMap.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	66471

Still have much to learn, but by using this map I learn new things all the time. I know scale is way off.. I'll probably do the map again when I have some more skills.

Looking forward talking to you all.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Welcome to the Guild! I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you're from Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Welcome to the Guild! I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you're from Australia?
    That would be a nice guess....... but no
    I went to australia this year and me and my girlfriend had a nice camping adventure in Tasmania. I've decided to transfer all my memories in grand RPG elements and recreate Tasmania.