Thread: Village, World and dungeon maps for Pathfinder campaign

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Village, World and dungeon maps for Pathfinder campaign

Subject

Initially this will be a set of a village map, an island map and a set of a couple of dungeon maps for a Pathfinder Campaign. This will be extended to more maps as the campaign progresses and as needed so the artist that picks this up might expect to hear more from me if I am pleased with the result of the initial maps. I might request some supplementary maps such as building interiors, forest road maps or cavern maps but these will depend on my budget.

Speaking of which, the price will be something me and the artist can agree on, either a per map rate or a bulk sum for the entire initial set, if the price exceeds 90$ payment will have to wait until after payday (aka the 25th)

Full details on the maps themselves will be provided in text form to the artist

Style

Examples of previous work would be highly appreciated if you wish to take on this commission, so I know what to expect. Coloured maps are appreciated but not necessary

Time Constraints

two to three weeks

Copyright

Copyright remains with the artist, I reserve use of the maps for private and non-commercial purposes

To clarify they will only be used with Roll20 for the sessions themselves and for similar future use

Contact Details
    robinsilversilver--at--gmail.com
    (remove the -- and convert "at" to @)

or simply reply to this topic as I will check it regularly for replies until an artist has been found

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

An artist has been found for this project.