Thread: Looking for someone to create a map for a fantasy novel!

Default Looking for someone to create a map for a fantasy novel!

Hello everyone,

My name is Robert Moore and I am the owner of a small publishing company out of Manchester, NH. I am looking for someone to create a fantasy map for a fantasy novel that will be released in the spring of 2015. If interested please contact me with a quote under the following e-mail address: robert.moore@darkrunepublishing.com. Looking forward to hearing from some talented cartographer's!

Regards,

Robert Moore

Robert, do you have a style you are looking for?
    More info would be helpful. Color? B/W? full page? page size? local/regional/whole continent/world?
    I'm interested but can't email a quote without some further info.

Hello everyone,

First off I would like to thank everyone for responding so quickly it is very much appreciated. What I am looking for at this point is a black and white draft of a world that will go by the name of Valbara. We would like the cartographer to come up with the concept without us placing limitations on their creativity. All the map would need currently is terrain/cities and an island nation off the mainland west coast. That is pretty much all the restrictions that we require. No naming conventions at this time that will be added later by the developing team in house. The end goal is to produce this map in color to be used in novels, a core role-playing book and a computer game all to be released in the summer/fall of 2015.

- Robert

Guild Adept Facebook Connected xpian's Avatar
    Golden Gate Park Panhandle, San Francisco

How goes the search for a cartographer on this request?