Thread: Planetary Colony Tiles

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip Planetary Colony Tiles

As per Stahd's map request in the Map Request Forum, here are the first (adjusted) Planetary Colony Tiles - as I'm calling these tiles.

Got rid of the "brown Giger-ish objects" and replaced with clean chamfered boxes to keep the style consistent. (From original post in Map Request Forum)

First Tile (redone version) of the Power Plant Tile.

Second Tile is "Big Science" Lab - the "Big Science" projects go on behind a containment bulkhead with transparent window, from the observation area at the top of the map.

As per request, next I'll do a "Small Science" Lab, a communal area/niteclub, and habitation area. I plan to add an Administrative Center, Starport Control Tower, Starship Class A Repair Center, Medical Facility, Constabulary Center with "brig", perhaps a corridor or two, and a couple tiles with exterior areas and outer walls of tile structures.

Even thinking about creating a Planetary Exploration Vehicle - crew of two, with holds for up to 6 riders, equipment storage, rear drop door, and maybe a small weapons hardpoint at top of vehicle. Although whether tracked vehicle or an airborne capable craft - haven't decided.

Too bad, this wasn't a week earlier I could have had a second entry into the Map Challenge -- not allowed I'm sure, but...

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	colony1.jpg 
Views:	1246 
Size:	737.4 KB 
ID:	6196   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	colony2.jpg 
Views:	525 
Size:	659.1 KB 
ID:	6197  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations