This is another re-build.

First I started out with the map below that came from...I'm not sure where. It was just a simple, four-story, tower keep that I thought could be 'improved upon'.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02_mansion_300ppi_bf02_1200.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	329.5 KB 
ID:	66648

So I grabbed each floor and rearranged some of the walls to turn out with a more 'functional' arrangement.

Name:	tower-keep-page-01-650.png 
Views:	121 
Size:	392.3 KB 
ID:	66649

The basic idea is that the person walks in the main door and enters a fortified foyer. If you can see it, there's a portcullis (ish) guarding the inner gate plus arrow loops on either side so that if anyone breaks down the front door there's some measure of protection inside. The entrance leads to an open hall (5) with several connected rooms and a circular stair heading both up and down.

The second floor would house, in my opinion, the guards of the house. The large 'bunk room' (12) could probably accommodate four guards and two additional beds in the next room for higher-ranked servants. The murder hole, (13) would also give them another means of dealing with forced intruders in the foyer below.

Name:	tower-keep-page-02-650.png 
Views:	107 
Size:	366.5 KB 
ID:	66650

The upper floors would be for the servants and for the master of the tower. My logic for this is that if anyone did lay siege to the tower, they would have to fight their way up, past the guards, before they got to the servants and to the Master.

Name:	tower-keep-page-03-650.png 
Views:	97 
Size:	362.2 KB 
ID:	66651

The basement is fairly simple structure with a primary room that one enters from the circular stair and then a much larger room beside it. The roof, as shown, is basically the same design but the much larger room is actually supported by pillars leaving much larger windows on the top level.

Thoughts?

Still no idea where to put a kitchen but I do find it interesting that the original designer added a bathroom, from what I can guess, (at the top of 16).

Comments Welcome.
-Green Pilgrim