Thread: You know what stinks?

Default You know what stinks?

Finishing a map commission that you can't show, because it's not going to be published for awhile and you really are happy with how the map came out.

Believe me, when I did the City of Kasai map for the Jade Regent Adventure Path for Paizo Publishing and had to wait 6 months until after the release of the product before I could post a thumbnail was an excrutiating wait for me as well, plus I had to insure I had the OK from Paizo before I posted it.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TimPaul View Post
    Finishing a map commission that you can't show, because it's not going to be published for awhile and you really are happy with how the map came out.
    I know this feeling too good.

Guild Journeyer

I strive to know, what you all have felt!

At least with my next commission for Activision, I will be creating multiple maps (up to 30) during September and early part of October, with a November release of the tactical guide book. So from creation to publication will be just a few weeks. No stink whatsoever...

Incidentally, I'm flying out to Los Angelos to spend 11 days at Activision, tomorrow! So this is coming on fast.
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 08-24-2014 at 01:29 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations