Greetings guilders!

Today I bring you my request for a professional rendering of my 'World of Aern', from the series-in-progress 'The Infernal Thrones'. It's probably the biggest world I've ever commissioned as its on a global scale that's slightly bigger than Earth. Not all of these lands feature in the books, but I wanted to have the full world charted and looking ultra-pretty on my wall.

The Commission

A sketch of the world in question can be seen below. It takes inspiration from our own world! In terms of details I was hoping for country/kingdom names, sea/ocean names, mountain range names, river names, mountains, rivers and lakes to be charted on the map. If possible, I'd like for regional capitals to be included as well as a scale.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aern artistic v1 locations.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	672.9 KB 
ID:	66920

The Style

In terms of style, I'd like for my map to look aged and ancient, as if it is drawn on brown parchment. Below you can see a picture of George R.R. Martin's 'Westeros' that is in the ideal style for my map. I would like for it to be clean and uncluttered. If possible, I'd like for it to look hand-drawn as opposed to digital art, with medieval calligraphy that looks hand written.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	941.1 KB 
ID:	66921

The Specifications

I would like for this map to be 61 centimetres high and 95 centimetres wide. This I believe is an appropriate size for the map but if an expert cartographer has any suggestions as to otherwise, these would be most welcome. At a resolution of 300 ppi, I believe these measurements would still preserve suitable detail.

Payment

If you can provide me with a realistic quote for what you think commission is worth for your time, effort and talent, I will happily take this into account and pay the requested sum of money.

So there we have it, the World of Aern! If you have any further questions or would like to take on this grand-scale commission, please do not hesitate to contact me at tjoeyb@hotmail.co.uk. Thank-you very much for your time and keep doing what you do!

Regards,

Tom Baker.