Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Thunderspire Labyrinth

I just want to say thanks to Neon and the sight in general.
    I have only recently started my position as DM for our group, I'm the one that is most familiar with 4'th edition rules and my group wanted to give it a try, and the maps here have been a great tool for me to use.

Also want to thank Midgardsormr for PosteRazor, this has made this an even easier tool to use.

I was wondering if anyone was thinking of making H8. I know that WOTC sent this encounter on there map, but it be awesome to have the whole map match. And it's ok to say, live with it. :p

Guild Applicant

Wow just joined up and running Thunderspire now. Don't know what else to say about these maps but that they are Titanic, thanks for all the hard work.

Guild Applicant

A big thanx for the maps on Thunderspire. I used them for the first time today when my playing group was exploring the Horned Hold, and they really sped up gameplay and helped out visualising the areas for the players.

Great Work!!!

The map for H7 seems to be missing...

I've been printing out those gorgeous maps, but the slave pit is nowhere to be found...

Quote Originally Posted by elwyndas View Post
    The map for H7 seems to be missing...

I've been printing out those gorgeous maps, but the slave pit is nowhere to be found...
    As stated before, the map for H7 is included as a poster map when purchasing the Module.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnight View Post
    As stated before, the map for H7 is included as a poster map when purchasing the Module.
    I just saw it, thanks getting really late...
    awesome job btw, my players will be excited.

Guild Applicant

Thank you so much for doing such a kick @#* job on the 7PH! This map is absolutely what I was looking for.
    Last edited by gull2112; 09-26-2009 at 09:42 PM.

Guild Applicant

Just joined the Guild, based on these maps, as I'm due to start a campaign in Thunderspire this very afternoon. SOOOO glad I found these! Thanks Neon!!!

These maps are all simply amazing!! You're very talented.

I've dm'd Shadowfell and am starting Thunderspire this weekend... I took a break DMin'g towards the end of Level 1 of shadowfell and one of my players took over briefly, he suggested scanning the encounter maps, and photoshopping out the creature markers. This works for us, which is great!! I am sorely tempted to print out a version of the 7PH as it's a heck of alot prettier than the version in the booklet!! >.<

First time post woot!

Thanks so much for these. I got them all printed out and to our last game and the reaction from the group was incredible. I do have one question, though. Our group has an issue with being too large. We usually have 8 players and the module is designed for 4 or 5 I believe. In order to make it interesting, we bump up the number of mobs. Is there a way to edit the grid so I can basically print out the map at double size yet still keep 1" squares?

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast