As a prefix for this request: I am extremely laid back about the stylizing of the city so placement of anything not mentioned specifically is totally up to the cartographer. This map will be for a post-apocalyptic RPG that I run.

Subject:
San Sebastian is a fictional urban, coastal city located between San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California just below the Los Padres National Forest. While not as large or as popular as it's neighboring cities of L.A. or San Diego, it is a prosperous and has a dense population and high tourism. To the north of San Sebastian is a Los Padres National forest, which contains rolling mountainous hills and dense redwood forests. It is sparsely populated and an ideal spot for camping and hiking. To the east you have rocky, arid mountains with sparse foliage and sharp valleys and cliffs. It is home to most of San Sebastian's wealthy and is covered in hiking trails for the adventurous. To the south is metropolitan area and consists of industrial and residential areas. It is very densely populated while to the west is only the Pacific Ocean. It doesn't have to be uber detailed, just the city and roads leading through the forest and down the coast and roads in the mountains that include space for the wealthy to live.

Style:
At least semi-realistic. Otherwise, the style is up to the cartographer.

Quality & Size:
Specific details aren't necessary other than the roads mentioned above. Quality and size are up to the cartographer.

Time Constraints:
No fixed time limit. I'm not in a rush and while having a map won't break my game, it would be very helpful so the sooner the better. As long as I'm not waiting weeks to months and I'm not hearing anything from you, I'm a happy camper.

Copyright:
It's going to be YOUR work. Watermark it, do whatever you feel is necessary. If desired, I can even link you to give credit.

Contact Details:
email: foggychick221 --at-- yahoo.com