Hi - I admit that been lurking these boards for the past couple of weeks, completely benefiting from everyone's experience and truly fabulous advice/artwork/links, etc...

I figured I should probably step forward and introduce myself. I'm about to finish my first map, and it's sub-par to be certain, but I may post it up to get people's advice - so you may hear from me again soon.

Anyway, my name is Niniane, and I live in Austin, Texas. I work full-time as a Computer Tech, am married and have an 11 year old daughter. I'm DM'ing my first campaign as we speak. It is a truly hilarious campaign (for me at least) since I'm the only girl in the group, the only one who has never DM'd before and am DM'ing for 7 (yes, seven) 30-something guys... Oh, that and the fact that my entire campaign is inspired by a series of trashy romance novels. They have no idea, and are completely loving it. It is the best joke I've played on them in years and I can't wait until the campaign is over to tell them.

That's about it really - Hi to all, and thank you so much for all your wonderful posts - I've learned so much already!

- Nini