Thread: Look for a person or team to help with maps.

Timothy A Greene

Default Look for a person or team to help with maps.

I was unsure where to put this.. so sorry if i put it in the wrong place.

I am looking for a person or team to make maps for a 3d animated series. I need 6 world maps at about the resolution of 4096x2048 or larger. I would love a vector image but it is not needed. I have no problem with making an out line of the world for you if that makes it easier. I would also need gray scale height maps.
    After that I would need simple black and white height maps. I would like a hand painted look. but show me what you got and i can work around it.

Contact
    timg@institutionstudios.com

Worlds:

Earth like, Icy Polls
    Earth like with little land (Islands). lots of water. little Icy Polls
    Forest world. Earth like little water. Large Icy Polls
    Lava World. I found an example of what i like, http://ct4009-13p.studentsites.glos....netTexture.gif
    Ice World.

The last planet is a "sky" planet. I don't want a gas giant. I am unsure what I want. Please give me ideas.

Also if you charge a fee please let me know how much. I don't have a lot of money but I know people don't like to work for free.

Thank you for your time..

Style
    Painted illustrated look look with Gray scale height map.

Quality & Size
    Vector or 4k

Time Constraints
    None

Copyright
    I would like reproduction rights to the maps and use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain unless it has the SolRuin Logo on it.
    The artist may retain copyright of the map if reproduction right are unlimited. or buy the copyright from artist. Artists name may be put in the credits.
    Last edited by Timothy A Greene; 09-21-2014 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Updated to reflect forum guidelines

Blog Entries

You should go to the requests forum and make sure to read the FAQ thread before re-doing your post.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Timothy: your thread is being moved to the Mapmaking Request forum.

Guild Member

Let me know a few more details on this. I do terrain models. So take a look and shoot me an email and let me know what I can do for you.

Rigg
    stratarealm.com

Timothy A Greene

Thanks for the post move and info. I will update the post with some drawings when I get the chance. also should i just do the post over again or can i have the title changed to
    {Paid} Make World Map for Sol Ruin

Has this request been taken?