Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Other World Mapper

Guild Member Facebook Connected Big Mac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deadshade View Post
    Does your mapper generate fractals ? At least for the coast lines ?
    I got an answer from the Other World Mapper team on their Kickstarter comment page:
    Quote Originally Posted by Other World Mapper
    @David All the tools have options for a fractal pen, with configurable options.
    I hope that helps, Deadshade. You only have four hours left to make your purchasing decision.

(I'm probably going to be going to bed soon, so if you have more questions, you might want to drop $1, so that you can ask them over on their comments page. That is what I did before I was sure that the Mac OS goal was going to get funded.)
    David "Big Mac" Shepheard
    New to cartography and seeking advice - eventual goal to make a large number of maps for the many worlds of the Spelljammer Campaign Setting

Guild Artisan

Thanks for the answer.
    I was tempted for a moment but couldn't see where was the difference to Campaign Cartographer or even Autorealm (which is free).
    It will probably be easier to use but the speed is not something that motivates me.

Anyway congrats to reaching your targets - it is always great when somebody can realize his project.

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Deadshade View Post
    Thanks for the answer.
    I was tempted for a moment but couldn't see where was the difference to Campaign Cartographer or even Autorealm (which is free).
    It will probably be easier to use but the speed is not something that motivates me.

Anyway congrats to reaching your targets - it is always great when somebody can realize his project.
    One major difference is that Other World Mapper will be available on Mac and Linux, unlike the other major cartography software.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Glad to see that you guys reached over 3 times what you where asking for the program it's self looks interesting.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234