Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [Award Winner] Creation and Depiction of Fantasy Cities - Parts I & II

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    StillCypher: Thanks! I shall make those amendments post haste! If you could proof read the rest you can get a free copy of the book . Seriously, any proof reading would be very gratefully accepted and paid in rep!

How would you like it to arrive? Email? Private Message? Smoke signals? (I'll have to look into the latter, I'm probably a little rusty...)

-÷-÷-÷-÷-÷-÷
    “It is not down in any map; true places never are.” (Herman Melville)

“A good map is both a useful tool and a magic carpet to far away places." (unknown)

Email is great: ravifelicity [at] yahoo.co.uk

Cheers!

(Probably a bit far for the smoke signals )

I've put in the edits so far given and substituted the file.

That thread must be from the days when it was just Robbie and me and a few members. Back when I could actually keep up with every post.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

So what took you so long to get posting?
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Ravs, your edited version should be in your email box! And now that I've sent it, I remember that I was going to make a comment (I mean another comment!):

It may just be the PDF reader I am using (Mac's Preview and Adobe Acrobat Pro), but some of the reference pictures are either blurry or pixelated, making it a little tricky to SEE what you are talking about. If I'm the only one having that problem, then I'll just go sulk in the corner. If I'm not, you might want to look into increasing the quality (yes, and making the file bulky).

You have done such a very good job with this tutorial. I am so impressed!
    -÷-÷-÷-÷-÷-÷
    “It is not down in any map; true places never are.” (Herman Melville)

“A good map is both a useful tool and a magic carpet to far away places." (unknown)

Did ya take this pdf off the shelves? I can't seem to find it at mediafire any longer. It just says '0 files found'. (Sorry if I missed a note about it or something)

That's interesting, I was trying to upload something to mediafire and although it uploaded the person trying to download had the same problem....I thought it was me but it might be a problem with Mediafire....thanks Alfar, let me come back to you.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast