Thread: Need Help with Finishing and making realistic Map.

Map Need Help with Finishing and making realistic Map.

Hi Cartographers, I have add the map that I need to be finished to this thread; I have taken it to my limit and now need a cartographer to make realistic. Therefore to all cartographers that are interested, you can have a look at the map I have produced so far and give me a quote on how much it will cost to make it look a professional piece of work instead of my amateur. I will need more work done after this map is finished as well. Thank you for your time and look forward to your correspondence to this request, you can private message me or leave a reply here. Cheers Bodicea.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eras plain colour grid.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	728.6 KB 
ID:	68115

Can you tell us what style of map you would prefer? Maybe give us some time constraints. And of course, could you please describe the world a bit? Is it a medieval fantasy type world, steampunk, modern etc. I'm interested in this. Here are some of my maps. Contact me: jon.pintar [at] gmail.com

Banned User

Bodicea, no one can private message you until you have made 5 posts to the forum.

Didn't know it was going to be this hard to find people interested in helping me develop a fantasy world map with on going maps needed, because I have not had 5 posts here is my email address "aralph at ihug.com.au". And willing to pay for the quality I want. Thanks for all the people that have taken the time to have a read and respond back to me.

Guild Journeyer

Bodicea,
    You will have more people respond to your request if you provide more information. Such as the type of final map you would like, the size, copyright, amount range you are willing to pay etc. Please check the sticky thread, requesting a map please read. Also you only need to post one more time to receive private messages.
    Thanks

Has this request been taken?