Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maps for Hoard of the Dragon Queen

Torgaard, these are amazing maps! Great work. Which software do you use to make these? im interested in making my own for HOTDQ and was hoping i could emulate your style.

Thanks

I'm with the others! Thank you so much for these maps. the lack of map resources for the first episode of HotDQ is disappointing to say the least, but then frustrating when you try to find some online too. Your work is great, and these are going to help so much!

Whoops, sorry guys - didn't see your posts till now. And thanks! I hope to get back to makin' some maps soon. Oh, and I use Photoshop CS6.

I had to register just to say how amazing these are.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Praise Great Work!

Hey Torgaard, I'm loving the work you've done so far!

Are you planning on making any more maps for your campaign? I'm doing the campaign as well and your maps are gorgeous and I'd love to use ones for Castle Naerytar and later chapters to enhance my gameplay.

It's really unfortunate he didn't do a tutorial

Thank you for the battle maps. I'm sure my players will appreciate them as well.

Default Thanks!

These are very beautifully done and just what I was looking for for visuals to supplement my campaign! Thank you!

Thats some amazing lighting and fire. Almost makes me thing of some CRPGS.

Thanks for the great work.
    I have bought so many maps for other modules from Mike Schley and others, figures the one campaign I end up in, there isn't any maps for.
    My DM will use these to great effect.

Thanks again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast