Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: September 2008 Entry: Archean League

Wip More bonus content!

As if I didn't already create too much in extras for this entry so far. More bonus content coming soon! So I created a teaser for what's ahead...

A D&D 3.5 adventure module set in the region of the Archean trade league. Using Green Ronin/Adamant Entertainment: Corsairs: D20 ship rules (downloaded PDF from RPGNow for $1.) an adventure about a possessed ship.

I'm not going to give more of a spoiler than that.

Missing at the start of this adventure, I plan to include a tactical map of the Fisherman's Wharf in Baronton, Interior Map of the Merling's Rest Inn/Tavern, and deck plans for 17th century Bilander, coastal merchantman ship (the antagonist of the story.) I will have detailed areas of the Archean Straits mapped for pirate encounters and the portage area of Innsport.

There's going to be several assaults from pirates trying to chase, shoot at and board the vessel. There's also going to be a serious problem that the PCs will have to solve and enable - the destruction of their ship...

Attached is the cover, and first two pages of the adventure - just a teaser, so far!

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails devilsdaughter.pdf  
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 09-13-2008 at 01:39 AM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Post Ship for Sale - adventure module ready...

OK, my D&D 3.5 adventure module using Corsairs ship rules is ready.

Well, I wanted to create one more illustration of the Fisherman's Wharf - maybe hand-drawn, maybe 3D haven't decided that is supposed to go at the top of page five (you'll note the blank spot there.)

You like Pirate adventures? Then enjoy this one! I had fun creating it, as I had been inspired by my Challenge map.

Del, how's this for extra content? (7.0 MB, sorry about that!)

Please check it out, and tell me if its any good and worth adding a couple dollars to try to sell this thing? C&C welcome!

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails devils-daughter.pdf  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Post Last bump!

Last bump, before the end of the challenge, what 2 more days?

So any reviews on my adventure - or is it just that dry??

GP
    DrivethruRPG store

Great map, but you didn't need me to tell you that
    Something witty and pithy

Hiya GP, sry I did download the adventure but didnt have time to read it yet. I will do it asap, if I wont make it in time to post here before its getting closed I will send you a pm.
    My Map Challenge Entries

I use GIMP for all my maps.

GIMP scripts and plug-ins overview

Everything I post on this site uses the Creative Common Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike license. Only exception to this are any pyhton scripts which use the GPL.

If you are using any of my posted stuff just use your rep stick on me

Should you be interested in using anything I posted on commercial purpose drop me a pm.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Ya.. sorry GP .. been away for about a week.. hadn't had a chance to view threads till today ... i'll DL and read and let you know

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456