Thread: [PAID] Barebones using "Artistic Regional RPG Map" style (I already have the outline)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Applicant

Map [PAID] Barebones using "Artistic Regional RPG Map" style (I already have the outline)

Hello,

I am looking to have a map rendered from the original CC3 file into the "Artistic Regional RPG Map" style as per the tutorial by RobA.

I already have the finished CC3 map, and only need the landmasses, mountains, forests, seas and rivers done. I don't need any labeling, city shapes, roads, cartouches, names or boundries done.

I don't have a lot of money (and would be most appreciative if someone could do this for free) but I am willing to pay $50 USD via Paypal if someone can whip one out with the same sort of polish as the tutorial.

Attached is the 800 by 600 version, but the file I have available is a PNG file at 3736 pixels by 3000 pixels or the original CC3 file.

Please let me know by this thread or at dfox at planetreuse dot com if you would like to take on this project. Thanks in advance!

Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	example.JPG 
Views:	210 
Size:	394.7 KB 
ID:	6344