Thread: Map for a game that im making

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Map for a game that im making

ok so i will try to explain as best as i can i would like two maps for this one of three kindoms on a continet not a whol lot of detail just the capital of the kingdom and thier general shape maybe larger mutnain ranges and the like then i need on that is of one kingdom it contains several forest annd many villages and about 15 lage cities tha tare large export points and one other city that is a port. There should be a huge mountain range in this kingdom that almost cuts t entirely in half but there are several roads traversing the mountains. i would like a generalization of the roads and the names of the cities are up to you. the kingdoms are Grimden, Gremory, and Feardlin. the capitol of Grimden is Tredbin which is the one i wannt the kingdom map for other than that its up to you. style i dont care much for and as for copyright this is only for my game annd beyond that i really dont care much for what you do with it. also to bear in mind this is for a Pathfinder game but there shouldnt be dungeons posted on the map this is for the fact of the way i GM and not really any other reason. thannk you and i hope to get this atleast started by the end of the year. you can contact me at liedryu--at--gmail.com thank you

ok this was brought to my attention while proffesinalism is great i cant pay hence why its posted as unpaid this is somthing for a simple game so it doesnt have to be any more complex than you wish to make it.
    Last edited by Azbotti; 12-15-2014 at 04:02 AM.

Is this add still active?

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

yes yes it is are you interested in it??

Actually no, I was just checking to see whether or not this thread should be retired to the archives. However I'll keep it open. I hope you find a suitable cartographer.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh