Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first token

Quote Originally Posted by woekan View Post
    Thanks!
    I have been practicing alot and even got a set for sale on Roll20. Right now im working on a new monster set for desert campaigns
    I saw your work on Roll20. Very good.

I noticed with Devin Night, that he had a similar style to your own when he started out, and over time his became more and more detailed.

What I like about your work, from roll20, is the body proportions. They seem very lifelike.

My problem is in mixing styles on screen. It really notices, although varying races/creatures helps I suppose.

I've started messing with mapping, but I'd really like to start top-down tokens soon. I need a tablet though. What do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Forkbeard View Post
    I saw your work on Roll20. Very good.

I noticed with Devin Night, that he had a similar style to your own when he started out, and over time his became more and more detailed.

What I like about your work, from roll20, is the body proportions. They seem very lifelike.

My problem is in mixing styles on screen. It really notices, although varying races/creatures helps I suppose.

I've started messing with mapping, but I'd really like to start top-down tokens soon. I need a tablet though. What do you use?
    Thanks! I use DAZ3D to posy my humanoid figure and then i draw on top of that.
    I use a Wacom tablet to draw. But my linework is not smooth enough yet, thats why i trace it with illustrator.

Thanks! I use DAZ3D to posy my humanoid figure and then i draw on top of that.
    I use a Wacom tablet to draw. But my linework is not smooth enough yet, thats why i trace it with illustrator.
    I want the Wacom Intuos Pro Medium. Do you have touch/finger control on your Wacom? If so, how do you find it?

I haven't tried DAZ yet, but I'd like to. How easy is it to get basic humanoid figures in and posed?

Yes Wdmartin, it's the light radius for D&D.
    That desert scene is beautiful.

What do you use for textures?

I'm not keen on the square map designs (in ref. to your dungeon map). Nothing against the artwork, just the square rooms and corridors etc. I guess it's for specific VTTs, like Roll20?!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12