Thread: I am in need of two maps for my Pathfinder campaign.

Map I am in need of two maps for my Pathfinder campaign.

Around mid to late February I am going to be conducting a pathfinder campaign and I am in need of a couple resources that I will be using for the setting.

Size

Map 1 :I need a World map, very little detail, with just the names of very major cities and continent names. I also have a few specifics I need done for this, but it should be simple.

Five different continents.

The size of the World map will be approximately 500 miles to the inch. Roughly an earth sized planet.

Map 2: I also need a continent map with more detail. This map would be the main continent my players will be exploring. I would need names of major cities, smaller cities, larger towns, and important landmarks.

The size of the continental map would be about 50 miles to the inch. (I'm not great with scale, so I would have to talk with whoever does this about what seems right)

Style

Map 1: I have no particular style in mind for the world map, I would mainly need it as a reference for world building and for the ability to point out places to my players. Not much detail is needed.

Map 2: For the second map, I would want it to have the same feel as this map. http://imgur.com/aEFZPai

I would just want the color scheme and the tone of the map to stay the same. I want the landmass itself to be extremely vertical with an average of only 500 miles wide. It would also be an island continent.

Quality & Size

Semi-Professional map, no need for publishing quality. I need something my players will enjoy. I don't need to sell it, nor do I want to. I just want these maps for my players and me.

Time Constraints

As I said earlier, I would like to start this by mid/end of February so I'll need it by then.

Payment

I'm not sure what qualifies as a good payment, but as I said before, I don't need publishing quality. I don't want this to be too much work for whoever does this. I would like to discuss payment sometime. Email me at velion0223@gmail.com or add me on Skype as Frederick Carlsen. Or, of course send me a PM on here.

If you have any questions I would be more to happy than to address them through text or voice, thank you very much

My payment would be through paypal.

Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	valcia___regional_fantasy_map_by_thevalcian-d1y7ico.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	2.41 MB 
ID:	69739  

Is this request still active? If not, I'll go ahead and archive it.