Thread: New User Intro

Guild Applicant

Post New User Intro

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jason, and I live in Texas, US. As far as employment, I am a 40-something cog in a corporate cube setting for a hotel company, but I lucked out and get to work from home. I have a Siamese cat named Snoops. In my spare time, I love to play video games or RPGs or other games. I have played various MMOs since Everquest doing the same thing primarily - healing. I have always elected the toon name Reylliam, same as my handle here. (The name stems from a fantasy language I built for my ex when he was developing a world to run.) If you have ever grouped/guilded with me, let me know!

I came to this site not as a cartographer but as a customer, lol. I am about to post for help. I am about to set serious time aside in 2015 to write a story I have been thinking of doing for a few years now. For that story, I would like to pin down some geography. This is where, hopefully, one of you come in. While I do have major bits pinned down in my head, in order to write coherently and accurately within the setting, I will have to be absolutely sure of what is where.

NOTE: If anyone, even someone not taking up the project, would like to offer ballpark estimates as to the reasonable number of hours and suitable relevant cost for this project, in order to help me know what is fair when negotiating with someone who does take it up, I would definitely welcome the information. Any basic guidelines that are deemed "industry standard" if such exists would be great. You may email me at my general delivery email address. The address is same as my handle here plus my host of: at Yahoo.com.

If you are interested, go see the details I am about to post!

Thanks All,
    Jason/Rey

Banned User

Hello Jason, welcome to the Guild!