Thread: Tourism map and fantasy brochure

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Post Tourism map and fantasy brochure

Hi Map Makers, I am looking for an illustrator/s that can design a tourism pirates map (real world) and an illustrated info booklet. The Map would have a lot of small symbols such as Keys and shipwrecks etc. If I could get a quote, if I can get it made into a product maybe a % of retail sales will come your way. I also want to be able to have an enlarged Map so I can lecture (in librarys or museums) about early Victorian history. I am hoping to find an Australian who I can work but will consider any possibilities. Thanks you can email me on samariablade@hotmail.com if you like

I moved this from the general forum as this is a better area to find your artist. Please take a look at they sticky thread at the top of this forum for info that can help speed things up in your search.

I might be interested myself but not sure about your style preference for instance.

Edit: sorry if the move confused you. I meant to leave a redirect from the original location but I think I missed it.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

I've sent you an email. Also, like Jaxilon, I'd be interested in some extra info about what you want, what style, what deadline etc.

THW

Formerly TheHoarseWhisperer

Is this request still active?