Thread: World Map Request [Paid, please send me a PM to discuss rates]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post World Map Request [Paid, please send me a PM to discuss rates]

Hi there!

I am running an RPG campaign for two groups of people. I have been trying to design my own map of this world I have designed, but I just cannot grasp the fundamentals of basic map-making nor am I an artist. I have the basic outline of what I would like the map to look like (It took me four months just to do this). It is layered via Paint Shop Pro 8.0, and I created the landmasses on Campaign Cartography 3 (though they are not saved).

Basically, I would like to add contours and such to the map and also, I would really like a city map for my largest city. I do not have a lot of funds, but I can manage a small sum of money near the 3rd of the month. I would feel really bad not paying someone at least something, for I realize how much work this is.

I don't need it to be professional by any means, but I am just horrible with scaling and terrain elevations. This would be an earth-sized map that I can use to reference for my players. Also, I need a city map for the largest city in my world. I can send you the layered format in Paint Shop or Adobe (I think I did a pretty good job on it...everything is separated and labeled.).

These maps would be used for my campaigns, however, I am writing a book as well. I am perfectly happy to give full credit and payments should my book become published.

Thanks very much for even taking the time to consider this. No hard feelings if you all think this is too much work!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map of Anima 02.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	219.5 KB 
ID:	6437