Thread: Unpaid (For now) Map request.

Post Unpaid (For now) Map request.

I am looking for an Unpaid map request, am willing to take quotes however.

I am looking for a black-and-white line-drawn map of an archepellago (Just a few islands for now, but will be expanded as the story continues. This is to be a B&W insert/custom artwork for a book.

I would appreciate a professional look, and it is a sailing map. One side of the map is ghosted out (think fog of war) and labled "The end of the world" (Such as maps from Columbus' day saying that there were dragons.)

Cannot draw, don't know much about cartography, so some of the terms are new to me. But basically what I want is a journey map for the quest at The Flag of Bones
    I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain without prior consent.

If you PM me I can give you more particulars.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Your PM's won't be turned on until you make at least five posts... due to recent spam attacks, we've had to implement this precaution.

I'm open to discussion on this project, you can email me at either paladin (at) paladinmapping (dot) com or delgondahntelius (at) yahoo (dot) com

thank you for the heads up. will be getting back to you very soon

Praise

Elle is very cool and the commission would be fun ... a nice pirate map! I'd do it myself if I were not so buried under my own garbage. I know Elle IRL from a writing group, and she's a great person to work with. Anybody taking on this piece would have a fine time of things, I'm sure.

Post I might consider doing one.

I might consider doing one, though I'd require at least a small commission, I really don't do much "pro bono" work. I do hand-drawn work, though entry for this months September Challenge map is hand-drawn, its in color, so not exactly fitting your needs, but you can get an idea of what I can do for you. My map is emphasised on sea navigation as well.

I am buried, but I think I can fit this in.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations