Thread: Random High Fantasy World Map Needed

Default Random High Fantasy World Map Needed

So, After a long absence in the RPG Maker Community I intend to return with a bang, however.... I am lacking in inspirational material. ((My old PC with quite literally ALL of my work, ever... is a smoldering pile of fail, and my backup drives are all lost to the black void that is "Moving")) So, I decided a fun way to do something creative, would be to pull from the creativity of others.

What I am looking for is world maps to be used in a RPG Maker Project, now, this project will never (Haha I laugh because back in the day, this line wouldn't even need to have been said) absolutely never see any sort of commercialization. Any map will do, hell if you have names on it it add's to the fun, it's like I am exploring a world that already exists, and plotting out the history and lore. Really, what this step does is let's me focus more on the balance / game-play aspect, rather than kitchen scratch the world to all hell (I am quite picky when it comes to my own work and material haha) So, surprise me!

As a note, the view-port for the game is 640 x 480??? I think? I will have to double check on that, I am fairly certain it is. However, I can find use of any and all maps!

Thank you all in advance, and thank you Cartographers Guild for being the only forum to not delete me for inactivity since 2010!!!
    Sometimes when I feel really alone, I think about how aggravating it would be to have the company of an idiot. Then, everything is okay.

Is this request still active? If not I'll move it to the archives.