Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bogie? Is DJ fully dead now?

Ok, I did a lot of reading up on this and Mindy is having a terrible time. There are people who already are talking to her and there really isn't anything to do but wait. As for me - as soon as my computer is back up and running I believe I'm going to buy a copy of DJ for my own usage. Hopefully the store works so I can do that. Otherwise - there isn't anything to do presently.
    Last edited by markem; 02-05-2015 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by markem View Post
    as my computer is back up and running I believe I'm going to buy a copy of DJ for my own usage. Hopefully the store works so I can do that.
    Remember that Bogie has warned not to use the PayPal option. He says it takes your money but delivers no software.
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

Yes. Actually I was hoping to let the administrators over at the DJ site know that I was going to buy a copy and then go ahead and buy (not via PayPal). They said to do this because then they can monitor if it works properly or not and get me a key code if one is not generated. But yes. I'd seen that posting by Bogie.

This reminds me of iBasic. The guy who wrote iBasic just disappeared. A few years later he popped back up and sold the company to someone else. That person began selling it. But then the original person came out with eBasic and a lot of people jumped ship to that. The guy who bought iBasic sued, the eBasic guy disappeared again, and now the site is run by people who want to keep it alive. I think the last thing I saw at Coding Monkeys was that they were going to take over the selling of iBasic. Really messed up stuff.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123