Thread: Crypt

Default Crypt

Hey all - I got a beta test of CC3+ (Its awesome by the way) and figured this was a good opportunity to play around with it. I know non-hand drawn maps don't do well in the regular challenges, but figured i'd join in anyways.

So...this is a crypt that goes below a church map I made a while back. I'm still playing around with the bevel effects (and a bunch of other goodies included in this new version of CC3+) and need to add dungeon dressing - but this is the basic layout I think.

### LATEST WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crypt Under Church.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	2.66 MB 
ID:	70334
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Cool stuff. Never worked with CC3 myself.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thanks - Here's a new version with wall crypts done and a bit more dressing.

### LATEST WIP ###

Views:	67 
Size:	2.45 MB 
ID:	70339

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Looking good!

Here it is with all the dressing...not sure if i'll get to make more adjustments before the end of the challenge (the White Death is approaching)...but welcome any suggestions

The basic outline of the crypt is that there are two access points from the ruined church above. The entry on the west side of the map will lead to a variety of areas occupied by the undead. I'm thinking i'll create some sort of trap in the first room that involves the holy water (basin in the north end of the room) and perhaps a golem (statue in southeast corner). Moving down the corridor, they can find a secret crypt behind another crypt or go south to meet a mummy. Rubble blocks access to the rest of the dungeon (but could moved out of the way). The stairwell is another access/exit point. Entering from there, they can go south to find a camp bandits have been using and a secret treasure hold. In the next room is an old sanctuary converted into a laboratory where the bandits make a very dangerous drug that has been killing the locals.

### LATEST WIP ###

Views:	63 
Size:	2.80 MB 
ID:	70365

Very nice use use of textures - very clear and defined. I did wonder if the sanctuary was used for embalming or something but your description explains it.

Thanks - Here's a version with some very minor changes

### LATEST WIP ###

Views:	97 
Size:	2.57 MB 
ID:	70410
    Last edited by anomiecoalition; 01-27-2015 at 01:23 PM.