I have been browsing around this forum site much more than posting. But I am a noob here. Although I have known of this site for quite some time, I just never joined as a member. Don't ask why, 'cause even I don't know.

I was reading some of the FAQs, misc, and Member's List.

Am I correct in assuming, that if clicked, the Member's list is resorted by that column header? And if I am correct in this assumption, why am I only 14 entries down on the third page?

I thought, according to the FAQs, repping couldn't just be thrown around. Although I have to admit, there are some members here worthy of my "repping" them. I haven't done any "repping" because of that warning in the FAQs.

I was just wondering, "How could I get such a high rep rating with so few posts and 12 pages of members?"

I know the relief maps I posted in my intro here are quite old. The original files have a datestamp of 06/08/1993 and 06/22/1993. Making them 15 years old. And they were made with an ancient method I used in Paint Shop Pro version 4.

The more recent postings were made with some very expensive software suites which I can get free student versions for being in college. But I had to prove I was a student.

Please give me enlightenment as to why a rep can be that high, or ignore the flamboozled ramblings of a noob.

rmfr