Thread: Map for D&D 5e Game

Default Map for D&D 5e Game

Subject: Cleric's Challenge

[I attach a scan of a rough sketch of the map I had in mind]

The area is that of the surrounds of the town called Pommeville.

This is conversion request of the linked original map. I'm hoping to get it converted to a hex grid, where one hex=1 mile.
    I'd also prefer it that the names were not marked on the remake, so that it can be used as a players handout without giving too much away!

Style

I'm happy to ask for cartographers choice. You guys are the experts and know best i think what style it should come in.

Quality & Size

[semi professional]
    [web]
    [Dimensions of map: x inches by y inches (or pixels)] Am easy, no preference. whatever is easiest
    [Raster / Vector] ... no idea what this means so again, no pref.

Time Constraints

A couple of weeks before the game starts.

Copyright

The artist will retain copyright of the map

Contact Details

sylvanik at gmail dot com

Many thanks in advance for any work you put in! Seriously appreciated!

Just an FYI, if you are not getting much interest in this it's probably because you are looking for a semi-professional map at no charge. Some novice-level cartographers here would be willing to work on a commission for free in order to refine their skills and/or to get exposure if the map will be published. However very few of us with any experience would be willing to work for free. My recommendation would be to either drop the "semi-professional" expectation, or better, provide some financial incentive that would attract a semi-professional.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh