Thread: Looking for fantasy cartographer to bring hand drawn map to life for project

Map Looking for fantasy cartographer to bring hand drawn map to life for project

Hi all - looking for someone to help me bring a map to life (commissioned) for a RPG project I'm working on. Looking for high quality, realistic landscapes and lots of detail. Let me know if you're interested in the challenge

Thanks!

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Cirias's Avatar

Hi gambit,

I would be interested in learning more about this project. I make maps in a range of styles, one of which is basically stylised-realistic. If you can email me with more info, I'd be happy to draw up a quote for the project.

Please feel free to take a look at my portfolio. You can contact me at: cirias@live.co.uk

My best examples of this realistic style are here and here.

Thanks,
    James
    Last edited by Cirias; 01-27-2015 at 12:08 PM.

Good day,

I'm also curious about this commission. Feel free to browse my portfolio in the link below, and if interested in a collaboration you can contact me through the commission page there and we can discuss further details.

Regards,
    KV

Banned User

Hello Gambit,

I'm curious as well. If you post your email address, people can send you samples of their work.

Professional Artist SteffenBrand's Avatar

I'm probably interested, too. You'll find examples of my work in my signature, feel free to contact me =)
    Visit me on ArtStation.

Hmm, this one's getting a lot of interest; a bit crowded, really. But then, I asked myself, why shouldn't I add my name to the list of interested cartographers.

Here are two examples of my previous work:
    --Land of Gold and Silver Apples
    --Pyrus (unfinished)

There are more examples of my work in my album and threads; just follow the links in my signature.

To contact me, you can write to george(dot)langridgegould(at)gmail(dot)com.

By the way, gambit, do you think you could add some details to this thread about what you are looking for, the style/s you prefer, what your budget is, etc. It would really help to get some more info.

George (THW)

Formerly TheHoarseWhisperer

Thanks all! Just wanted to let everyone know that this commission is taken now