Thread: Org Chart Map

Post Org Chart Map

I scribbled down a proposed project org chart... I seemed confusing so I blocked it out an ran it though my dungeon prettier script:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ocm.png 
Views:	255 
Size:	3.27 MB 
ID:	6555

-Rob A>

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

That script of yours is just so durn cool. I wish someone would port it over to photshop (if I had any clue on how I'd give it a try myself)
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel General View Post
    That script of yours is just so durn cool. I wish someone would port it over to photshop (if I had any clue on how I'd give it a try myself)
    You could always convert to GIMP.
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Yes, several whimsical figures stand on the other side of the wide river, waving and beckoning. What are they saying? Its very faint and carried away by the wind. ."...ome to Gimp land, come to ...imp land..... we .......ave ....RobA."

Torq
    The internet! It\'ll never catch on.

Software Used: Terranoise, Wilbur, Terragen, The Gimp, Inkscape, Mojoworld

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

I tried GIMP, in fact my first few posts here were done with it, just could never get past the interface, just makes me "uncomfortable".

Might be time to give it another go tho...
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Quote Originally Posted by Torq View Post
    Yes, several whimsical figures stand on the other side of the wide river, waving and beckoning. What are they saying? Its very faint and carried away by the wind. ."...ome to Gimp land, come to ...imp land..... we .......ave ....RobA."

Torq
    Actually SG, I guess you always could run both applications? Though I admit its possibly confusing to switch between both applications as I assume that the shortcuts are different etc.

About the interface. I agree that it aint the smoothest one out there, but after a few tries you get used to it. A few things like layer effects and brush dynamics are better in Photoshop but if you keep an eye on GIMP scripts and plug-ins you wont miss Photoshop that much. Promised
    My Map Challenge Entries

I use GIMP for all my maps.

GIMP scripts and plug-ins overview

Everything I post on this site uses the Creative Common Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike license. Only exception to this are any pyhton scripts which use the GPL.

If you are using any of my posted stuff just use your rep stick on me

Should you be interested in using anything I posted on commercial purpose drop me a pm.