Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Flying City of Argona by Ilanthar

What a beast! Hugely impressive and well deserving of the praise given. Bravo!
    Tigon Ologdring
    Worldbuilder, Shieldsmith and Bannerman of Midnight

Thanks Tigon! It has been a hard one to tame

Probably the largest city map I ever saw! Your very own Vorropohaiah's Elyden, but for City Maps, if you know what I mean. A well deserved award, and a very inspiring WIP-thread to go with it. Hope to see more from you soon!

Congratulations,
    Tainotim

Thanks tainotim! I confess that I like big cities for numerous rpg scenarios.

OH MAN! this is awesome. Mind if I ask what size and resolution you made this image? Inspirational.

Thanks CloudFang, I'm glad you like it.

Mind if I ask what size and resolution you made this image?
    My software says : 4500x5000 pixels and 72 pixels per inch.

This is awesome

Thanks JustToBeFrank!

This is so amazing with all of the details and the city plan. I love it. The detail is amazing. I must admit that part of what I love about it is the implied story, even without the contest in which you put it, and the different features like the docks and the lower level and the parks and individual buildings of note that make it come to life, and, in some cases, such as the quadrant de dökkheim and the air rail/trains that give it more dimension and are just brilliant ideas.

Thanks Lyre! I always need a lot of written details for my rpg settings. And I've walked a long time the streets of this city in my mind to figure how it should be. So, I'm still very glad when I read that the map conveys this feeling, somheow .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast