Thread: Game Company needs a World Map made

Guild Applicant

Help Game Company needs a World Map made

We are a start up game company in Michigan, and are in need of a world map to be made.

We have one that was done in Photoshop, so that will be your guide. In exchange for the map being made, we are willing to pay you (give us a cost) and your name and website link if you so desire will be in all publications we make.

We are releasing the following products. Role Players Game, Critter Catalog and a world setting. The RPG is done however, we really want to place a nice map in the book as a removable accessory for gamers.
    PM us if interested, we do require contact information for you such as an email and phone if you are going to do this, as we will be handing you over a pre-released map of our world.

We are a serious, legitimate business and this could lead into you being our "man" or "gal" for our map making needs.

CTG

Good day,

I'm curious to hear more about this project. You can browse my portfolio in the link below, and if interested you can contact me through there to discuss further details.

Cheers,
    Tainotim

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

I might be interested aswell. Please, check links in my signatures to take a look at my works. You can reach me at maximeplasse(at)yahoo((dot)fr

Do you want the new map to also be done in Photoshop or are you flexible on that requirement?

Is this ad still active, or shall I move it to the archives?

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh