I need a World Map (about the land size of Australia) with various terrain limitations which will be listed below. It needs cities ranging from small fishing towns to a few pinnacle cites and if possible on the Map a few details of the cities seen. Map should be detailed enough to know the current terrain one would be in at any part of the map (i.e. forest, jungle, plains).

To make this map I feel you should know a little about the Campaign I am writing, from a brief overview, to a series of interesting points of interest on local issues in certain regions. The Land of Xeriph is generally split between two factions both idealistically and geographically. The center of this great land is a giant Craggy spine of mountains that jet to the skies reaching north and south well into the ocean on both sides. Few who attempt to pass through the mountains live unless the take the jagged pass through the great Dwarven city and the long canyon pass riddled with ancient caves. To the west was the once the land ruled by Gold, Logic, and Free Thinking referred to as Val'e (Va-leigh). Religion had little to do with the population outside of a person’s own personal beliefs. The land was fertile and the roads were strong. Cites were reaching their golden ages and a time of science and great magic were approaching. This changed when a curse seemed to spread across the Val'e. The Dead Mist comes when the sun falls from the Sky. It rolls down from the mountains and fills 15' in the air. The Dead Mist has many Effects; its most detrimental is its ability to turn dead into undead. The Dead Mist also makes wildlife act aggressive or unnatural. Anyone who sleeps in the mist has nightmares and sleeps restlessly. The land adapted but lost much. Lots of cities were lost the remainder use high walls or water trenches to keep the mist at bay. The Mist dissipates over bodies of water. It is common to cremate all dead since burying the dead is no longer a viable option. The sun has to physically burn the mist away in the morning. Dark lands near mountains or deep valleys and thick forests can have the mist linger until around noon. The mist rolls down from the unfathomably high mountains in the center of the map reaching the coast in a matter of hours with its unnatural speed when the sun drops. To the East, the land was split between a great dessert the known as Var'ha or the Var and a thriving country Named Trine whose people funnel a great amount of wealth towards the capital named Trinity. This Capitol city is run by the three temples, that of Rok, De'lune, and Garrett the god of War, Goddess of Light, and God of Honor. This region believes that the west was cursed by the gods with the great blight mist which falls on their lands due to the godlessness and selfishness. They wage an active campaign against the west with small Crusades and even some clandestine agents who prefer espionage to directly challenging the Vale. Due to complete control of the only open pass through the mountains, the dwarven city Firadoh (Fear-Ra-Doh), meaning Fire on the mountain, on the west end of the pass taxes heavily and regulates all traffic from one side to the other. The opportunistic dwarfs prefer that neither side get the advantage due to the amount of profit they currently make off of taxing the different war efforts that come and go. Tunnels from the Firahdoh Lead south toward more dwarven cities such as Urodoh (ooh-ra-doh), under the mountain, further south are the lost tunnels and an ancient city referred to as the Shadow Halls houses the dark Dwarves. There are many more intrinsic details of this world but I believe that is a good over view.

Details I Require

---the map is generally shaped like a giant butterfly or an hour glass on its side, with more of a big golf at the south end.
---Impassable mountain range save for dwarven pass to the north. Range looks S Shaped but very subtle curve like if you took an s and stretched it up and down
---A Great Lake nestled against the mountain on the west made from mountain springs and melting ice.
---Aroara "Crossroads" on the south west part of the map pulling in trade from almost the entire west. "All roads lead to Aroara" Great City with massive walls reaching 25 feet in the air, and towers reaching 25 more. It is a world wonder since it is covering 50 square miles of both city and farm land. Giant Six Point Star Shape to help funnel roaming undead into six points and help with crowd control. There are four massive gates but only the north and east are generally used except of massive trade days. It has a "slums" side and a wealthy side a side for farming and a side of government however you wish to arrange these is appropriate but please keep trade the main concern of the city. There are also food warehouses and a river that travels along the east side of the town following the north road towards the great lake earlier mentioned. *the great wall is actually a giant fort with many hallways in it and rooms so a garrison need not travel to and from a main point in the city*
---Dark Wood- An enchanted Fey-like Forrest on the west coast. Trees are slightly sentient and repel the mist. The wood from these trees is almost as strong as steel. It surrounds another great civilization that is primarily magic users and a shadier general population. It has a sinister feel to it with Four Great Dead looking trees surrounding it. Their Roots make up the city walls and there twisted black branches make a partial canopy that connects with the even greater Darkwood tree, Vex Root (soul of a Litch inside it), in the center of town which is hollowed out with magic and used as a mage tower. Vex Root stands about 500 feet tall and is reinforced by the surrounding four trees that arch and grow into it. *Dark Wood doesn't burn*
---Trinity is literally three Ascending Temples with each level a different class of people or business with the respective temple of one of the three gods at the top..... Not much more to say on this have fun. This city is corrupt and is fighting and idealistic holy crusade for false reasons. There like the good bad guys or the bad good guys.
--- Ameer is a city state to the North West it rests on a once peninsula that has a man-made trench and a great bridge that keeps the mist at bay.
--- The Dessert Var'ha has demons that wander out of it and people who wander in are often not seen again. I don't know how your sea monster art is but if you can show a man entering and a demon exiting that would just look cool. Around the dessert are many villages on the coast but the region is mostly nomadic. West of the desert and east of the mountain I envisioned a jungle but I don't think that works climate wise. If you can pull it off and think it works I bow to your research and wisdom.
---Sea monsters make deep sea travel extremely dangerous, but island hoping is quite fine.
-- to keep trade alive there are Outposts on Main Roads In the Val'e about a day’s travel.... most are little more than 18' Wooden walls and a Pavilion to stay out of the rain.
--Cartith to the south west coast, south of Aroara, is primarily on docks, giant wooden dock to keep the mist at bay.

Populate outside of those confines as much as you would think is normal in a semi post-apocalyptic world would be. Please keep names realistic and semi simplistic/memorable/pronounceable. Feel free to make interesting land marks.
Please make the pass as treacherous and elongated as possible, and a great Dwarven city on the west end bridging the great canyon with a wall think wall of Troy style.