Thread: Ciao from Italy!

Guild Novice Facebook Connected Nim Tara's Avatar

Post Ciao from Italy!

Ciao!
    My name's Martina, I'm 34 and I come from Padua, a town in the north-east of Italy, few miles/km from Venice.
    My nickname, Nim Tara, is a mix of my name. And also, I used to be calles Nim since ages, because of my Tolkien addiction (nim means 'white' in elfish).

I've found this site thanks to an Italian writer's blog. I was looking for some help through Pinterest, I finished in his page and there was a nice article about world building and maps.

I'm trying, like most of you I think, to write a book. I wanna write it for me, first of all. And then, if someone wants to read it, well... that will be good but first I wanna write this story to help me in my life. I need to free my ideas, my stories. And reading the few words I wrote already gives me happiness

I'm sooo happy to be here because I'm working on my world map and my only help was some fonts here and pictures over there. Hope to find what I need to finish my map

Thanks for your patience (my English is not as good as I'd like to) and nice to meet you!!!

Nim

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected CaptainJohnHawk's Avatar

Welcome to the Guild Your english is perfectly fine. It is always exciting to have a book in the works. I, myself have been thinking of some ideas for a novel for awhile as well. I am excited to see your progress with us, and please do not hesitate to ask any questions to any member. We are all very friendly

Thank you very much!!!
    I'm reading A LOT of amazing informations in this forum, you're great!!! So happy to be here

Banned User

Hello Nim, welcome to the Guild!!

Thank you

Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected kortleggur's Avatar

Welcome to our community of map makers

Ciao e benvenuti, come va? Sono da Verona piu o meno, dai vicino lago di garda. Sto facendo la mia mappa per un libro che voglio scrive anche. Non ho ancora conosciuto uno qua in italia che piace il fantascienza o la roba di 'geek', almeno nella mia zona.

Ti giuro che parlo italiano meglio che scrivo.

Buona fortuna.