Thread: Really simple map of countries / world for my Roleplay

Default Really simple map of countries / world for my Roleplay

Very greatful for anyone that would pick this up, I will send you 1000 cookies via the internet ┗(^0^) ┓

Subject

This will be a world map basically just outlining country borders in the style that this one does. Please make the geography however you want, just as long as it isn't the same as earth and there are a few islands here and there. Hoping to get each country numbered in some way shape or form (they are labeled 1, 2, 3, etc so that way I can assign different countries to different roleplayers)
    Make the scale however big or small you want, just as long as the entire world is shown in some way shape or form, hopefully I'm not being too vague.

Style

As stated before, this would be a good style > this

Quality & Size

Professional or Semi both work, it's only for a roleplay so doesn't have to be a godsend map
    Required for web
    1600 x 1050 or whatever works out, I'm lenient with the size
    Vector

Time Constraints

No time constraints, take your time

Copyright

I'm just going to use it for a roleplay, so you can have the copyright or whatever works for you

Contact Details

Please note that as an anti-spam measure you need to have 5 posts on the board before you can send or receive Private Messages on this bbs. If you post an e-mail address you might want to take some precautions against evil, e-mail address harvesting spambots. Example:

fizzygswag at gmail . com
    replace at with @ and remove spaces and so forth

thank you, and my apologies if I did something wrong
    Last edited by FizzyG; 02-26-2015 at 06:13 PM.