Thread: Hi everyone !

Post Hi everyone !

Hello, I'm Korrigan aka Antoine, and I'm here to find some help to make my maps look pro... Hope I'll find what I'm looking for and be able to help with my humble knowledge !

Welcome, and best of luck to you. Just joined recently myself. Its a great place for like-minded creatives to share ideas. How far we have come since the pen&paper days.

Have fun!

Welcome to the Guild Korrigan aka Antoine! You will definitely find exactly what you are looking for here. The best way to do that is to post up work in progress maps into the WIP forums and then wait for the critiques to roll in. Everyone is very helpful and will offer you sound advice to get you going in the right direction.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Welcome to the guild Korrigan. Post often and dont be afraid to put your work up for comment and advice. There are some great and friendly people here so I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for.

Torq
    The internet! It\'ll never catch on.

Software Used: Terranoise, Wilbur, Terragen, The Gimp, Inkscape, Mojoworld