Thread: Introducing Mythic Maps

Post Introducing Mythic Maps

Hi guys, decided to try my hand at desktop publishing. I've just released a new line of products at DriveThruRPG called Mythic Maps. The first two offerings are hand drawn village maps suitable to any fantasy setting (the second of which some of you may recognize - I'm releasing it as a free or pay what you want sample map). I'll be releasing more products as time goes by. Here's a bit more about the product line:

Mythic Maps
    Mythic Maps are professional quality maps ready-made to plug into your campaign. The villages line will feature a host of different small to medium sized settlements suitable to fantasy campaigns.

Each Product Includes:
    2 high resolution color .jpg versions of the map (one with labels the other without);
    2 high resolution B&W .jpg versions of the map (one with labels the other without);
    2 PDFs (U.S. Letter and A4) containing the four versions of the map each spread over a single page, as well as larger sliced up versions of the above which can be printed at home to form posters.

Island Keep
    Looking for adventure on the high seas? Need a village home base to launch your swashbuckling adventure? Island Keep may be just the ticket. Whether the haven of an infamous pirate, the last bastion of a crumbling oceanic empire, or merely a port of call on a long voyage, Island Keep is a map sure to satisfy your needs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mythical Maps Cover Letter Small Preview.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	188.7 KB 
ID:	71222

River Village
    In need of a traditional fantasy village to launch a new campaign? Or how about an off-the-rack settlement that your players will encounter along their journey? Or perhaps your players have heard tell of a nearby village in distress and have decided to investigate. Whatever the story, river village is a map sure to satisfy your needs.

Name:	River Village Cover Letter Small Preview.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	194.3 KB 
ID:	71223

Name:	Mythic Maps Emblem 2.png 
Views:	62 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	71225
    Last edited by arsheesh; 02-27-2015 at 03:40 PM. Reason: More info requested

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Great stuff Arsheesh ! Good luck with those products!

Hi guys just wanted to let everyone know I've released another hand drawn map in my villages line. This one is of a small elven village. The map is available for sale at DrivethroughRPG and Paizo.

Elf Village
    Have your journeys led you to a fey-haunted wood? In need of a village of elves tucked away in a forest? Maybe your quest involves locating a powerful elf mage. Or perhaps you are defending the realm of the fair folk against siege from a mighty orc warlord. Whatever the story, elf village is a map sure to satisfy your needs.

Name:	Elf Village Cover Small Preview.jpg 
Views:	706 
Size:	575.1 KB 
ID:	78950

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Indeed this elven village looks great!

Hello everyone, I've just released another hand drawn map in my villages line, this one of an a remote port in an arctic environment. The map is available for sail over at DriveThroughRPG and Paizo.

Ice Port
    Are you traveling through a wintery expanse? In need of a remote port in the lands of frost and ice? Maybe your quest involves locating a banished prince. Or perhaps you are defending the realm against the ravishes of pillaging frost giants. Whatever the story, ice port is a map sure to satisfy your needs.

Name:	Ice Port Letter Cover Preview.jpg 
Views:	827 
Size:	482.9 KB 
ID:	79440

P.S.: I was approached by a member here about sharing future Mythic Map product releases in a forum that was open for everyone to comment. After considering this proposal I decided that the News forum really was the proper place for a commercial product advertisement. I think the intention behind this forum was to allow space for commercial advertisements without cluttering the regular forums with what might otherwise be considered spam. But I do want to take the time to thank everyone who views this. I know that the news section is closed to comments to all but CLs (again I believe to minimize the presence of advertisements on the RSS feed), but your silent support is appreciated much the same.